Quick Start Tutorials
- Arborgold Insider - Monthly Updates
- Arborgold Monthly Feature Additions
- Arborgold Monthly Improvements
- 8.1 Release Documentation
- 8.0 Release Documentation
- 7.14 Release Documentation
- 7.12 Release Documentation
- 7.11 Release Documentation
- 7.10 Release Documentation
- 7.9 Release Documentation
- 7.8 Release Documentation
- 7.7 Release Documentation
Industry Use Cases
Company & User Settings and Lists
Services, Pricing, & Resources
Jobs Management & Mobile Estimator
Payroll Tracking and Job Costing
Supply Chain Management & Accounts Payable
Communication and Renewals
Reports and Analytics
Customer discounts are one of a few ways to offer a discount. Learn why and when to use it.
Customer Discount is a percentage discount that is always added to any job created at any job site for that Customer.
- Customer Discount is calculated before tax. Be sure that you are using a Proposal format that is designed to display the Customer Discount.
- When should I use the Customer Discount?
You should use the Customer Discount whenever you want to apply a permanent discount to your customer's account. This is perfect for military, first responder, friends and family, or customer loyalty discounts.
- When should I NOT use the Customer Discount?
You will never want to use the Customer Discount when you want to add a temporary or one time discount; this is when you would want to utilize the job discount on a specific job, or a service line item discount, or service calculator discount described here.