Quick Start Tutorials
- Arborgold Insider - Monthly Updates
- Arborgold Monthly Feature Additions
- Arborgold Monthly Improvements
- 8.1 Release Documentation
- 8.0 Release Documentation
- 7.14 Release Documentation
- 7.12 Release Documentation
- 7.11 Release Documentation
- 7.10 Release Documentation
- 7.9 Release Documentation
- 7.8 Release Documentation
- 7.7 Release Documentation
Industry Use Cases
Company & User Settings and Lists
Services, Pricing, & Resources
Jobs Management & Mobile Estimator
Payroll Tracking and Job Costing
Supply Chain Management & Accounts Payable
Communication and Renewals
Reports and Analytics
E-Invoice SettingsE-Invoice Settings 7.9 Update - E-Invoice Settings Caleb
There has been a setting added for the E-Invoice that will allow you to adjust information related to Arborgold's E-Invoice.
Navigate to Settings -> E-Invoice.
Here you can adjust these settings:
Always offer E-Invoice
This will automatically set the 'Offer E-Invoice' on the Email screen before sending an email allowing your customer to pay online with our credit card integration.
When a customer makes an E Payment via Customer Portal or E-Invoice you will receive a notification regarding the details of the payment to this email. You can include multiple emails by separating them with a semicolon.
This sets a default Email Subject when sending an 'E-Invoice.' You can enter a custom email subject when sending invoices (coming soon in Arborgold 8.0).
Default Email Body
This sets the default Email Body when sending an 'E-Invoice.' You can enter a custom Email Body when sending invoices (coming soon in Arborgold 8.0).Did this answer your question?