Quick Start Tutorials
- Arborgold Insider - Monthly Updates
- Arborgold Monthly Feature Additions
- Arborgold Monthly Improvements
- 8.1 Release Documentation
- 8.0 Release Documentation
- 7.14 Release Documentation
- 7.12 Release Documentation
- 7.11 Release Documentation
- 7.10 Release Documentation
- 7.9 Release Documentation
- 7.8 Release Documentation
- 7.7 Release Documentation
Industry Use Cases
Company & User Settings and Lists
Services, Pricing, & Resources
Jobs Management & Mobile Estimator
Payroll Tracking and Job Costing
Supply Chain Management & Accounts Payable
Communication and Renewals
Reports and Analytics
Arborgold Weekly Release_Nov 6, 2023 - Nov 10, 2023_Release Version - 8.1.47
Week 2 - Release Version_8.1.47
- Rounding issue with the total job cost when a discount is applied.
- Implemented Stax cleanup logic to resolve the issue of payment records missing from the customer's Accounts Receivable.
- Resolved issue with Job Automation Emails not being delivered.
- Resolved the problem of not receiving notifications for ACH reject emails.
- Spelling correction of "Amount Received" on the E-Invoice to "Amount Recieved".
- Resolved the problem of unintended Styling Codes being added when adding a new line in the service description.
- Resolved the issue of encountering errors when attempting to update an existing report under Report Admin.
- Enhanced the performance of the Edit Renewals screen to improve the loading speed of Jobs.
- Added Detailed Description for Service Rescheduling function.
- Improved the functionality of the Determine Payroll feature for better efficiency and accuracy in calculating payroll for jobs.
- Improved the Clock-in and Clock-out functions in Arborgold Crew to enhance efficiency and accuracy when tracking employee hours.
- Implemented a new feature called "Allow Overpayment" that allows customers to make prepayments for jobs through E-Proposal.