Quick Start Tutorials
- Arborgold Insider - Monthly Updates
- Arborgold Monthly Feature Additions
- Arborgold Monthly Improvements
- 8.1 Release Documentation
- 8.0 Release Documentation
- 7.14 Release Documentation
- 7.12 Release Documentation
- 7.11 Release Documentation
- 7.10 Release Documentation
- 7.9 Release Documentation
- 7.8 Release Documentation
- 7.7 Release Documentation
Industry Use Cases
Company & User Settings and Lists
Services, Pricing, & Resources
Jobs Management & Mobile Estimator
Payroll Tracking and Job Costing
Supply Chain Management & Accounts Payable
Communication and Renewals
Reports and Analytics
Arborgold Weekly Improvements - Sept 25, 2023 - Sept 29, 2023
Week 4 (Sept 25, 2023 - Sept 29, 2023)
Items resolved this week:
- Unable to load jobs in the Mobile Estimator app.
- The notification toaster message for the required field is experiencing an issue.
- The dropdown menu for the Message TO and FROM does not display any options.
- Exporting the job list to Excel is not functioning properly for updating default materials for existing jobs.
- Encountering issues while uploading images as service pictures.
- Renewals are missing the saved filters for their criteria.
- The work scheduler is missing the saved filters for unscheduled services.
- The renewal job is not connected to the project at the job level.
- The invoices screen experiences loading time delays.
- The job tags associated with the merged job are not retained in the remaining job.
- The work scheduler is showing services that are on hold, canceled, and have other similar statuses.
- Material Tags are not visible in the Tag column.
- Material costs are not visible in the Cost columns.
- Saving information using toggle buttons requires navigating between screens, but it overwrites the information that was previously entered.
- Issue encountered when attempting to save services after editing the cost.
- The order of jobs in the route is not being displayed correctly in the Arborgold Crew.
- Unable to duplicate Plant Inventory from one job site to another.
- Services that are on hold are appearing in the Arborgold Crew.
- The service image does not appear correctly on the Desktop Crew.
- An issue with the Generate All Active Customers list.
- Experiencing difficulties saving their payment methods on their accounts.
- Service is no longer visible in unscheduled services on the WS if the estimated crew is deactivated.