Quick Start Tutorials
- Arborgold Insider - Monthly Updates
- Arborgold Monthly Feature Additions
- Arborgold Monthly Improvements
- 8.1 Release Documentation
- 8.0 Release Documentation
- 7.14 Release Documentation
- 7.12 Release Documentation
- 7.11 Release Documentation
- 7.10 Release Documentation
- 7.9 Release Documentation
- 7.8 Release Documentation
- 7.7 Release Documentation
Industry Use Cases
Company & User Settings and Lists
Services, Pricing, & Resources
Jobs Management & Mobile Estimator
Payroll Tracking and Job Costing
Supply Chain Management & Accounts Payable
Communication and Renewals
Reports and Analytics
Arborgold Weekly Improvements - Sept 1, 2023 - Sept 8, 2023
Week 1 (Sept 1, 2023 - Sept 8, 2023)
Items resolved this week:
- Encountering errors when attempting to perform batch email communication.
- Have trouble printing Work Orders from the work scheduler
- Printing work orders from the work scheduler is causing delays in loading the work order.
- The invoice was exported to QuickBooks twice automatically.
- The tags columns on the invoices screen do not display any data.
- The Job automation Campaign is not adhering to the established order of templates.
- Encountering an error message while attempting to delete site measurements saved on job sites.
- Spelling error on the Sliding Scale screen.
- The filters on the invoice listing do not function correctly
- Experiencing problems with exporting payments to QuickBooks.
- The Jobs list screen experiences delays in loading the Jobs.
- The "Message For" dropdown menu on the message screen does not show employees as selectable options.
- The invoice listing screen continues to display a spinning wheel and fails to load any data.
- An error message, "Error saving Services," pops up on the Job screen when attempting to save jobs.
- Customers have reported receiving multiple emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Encountering an error message whenever attempting to schedule recurring services.
- The crew appears as clocked in for a different job when they should not be.
- The crew is experiencing a delay when navigating to the Jobs tab and encountering a spinning wheel.
- Activity Log for Message Creation is Not Available
- Problems encountered when attempting to save messages with incorrect job site information.