Quick Start Tutorials
- Arborgold Insider - Monthly Updates
- Arborgold Monthly Feature Additions
- Arborgold Monthly Improvements
- 8.1 Release Documentation
- 8.0 Release Documentation
- 7.14 Release Documentation
- 7.12 Release Documentation
- 7.11 Release Documentation
- 7.10 Release Documentation
- 7.9 Release Documentation
- 7.8 Release Documentation
- 7.7 Release Documentation
Industry Use Cases
Company & User Settings and Lists
Services, Pricing, & Resources
Jobs Management & Mobile Estimator
Payroll Tracking and Job Costing
Supply Chain Management & Accounts Payable
Communication and Renewals
Reports and Analytics
Arborgold Weekly Improvements - July 17, 2023 - July 21, 2023
Week 3 (July 17, 2023 - July 21, 2023)
Items resolved this week:
- The filter by date function is not working correctly for the "Created on" column on the Purchase Order listing screen.
- The estimated and completed values for the job do not align with each other.
- The Arborgold Crew app is experiencing an issue where users are unable to adjust the quantity of materials.
- The automated follow-up for proposals is not working as expected.
- The ability to create a purchase order is not functioning properly.
- The prepayment is not being applied to the full payment amount.
- The category of equipment is not displayed under the category column on the Equipment listing.
- The description of services on service lines does not update when users switch from one service to another.
- Employees assigned to a crew in the crew settings do not appear as resources assigned to the scheduled services.
- Job page spinning wheel issue.
- Experiencing an "OK" error message when trying to send a Proposal via email.
- The mix rate/ratio is stuck on 0 making the unit cost 0 on Material Mixture tab.
- Double-clicking in the Name column's search box opens one of the materials.
- The search function for Material Chemical on the Mixture tab under Material is not functioning properly.
- Getting "Object Reference Not Set to an Instance of an Object" error when Clocking In/Out under Arborgold Crew
- After revising and sending the proposal, the original attachment is getting overwritten.
- The calendar times on Google Calendar are displayed as one hour behind the AG Calendar.
Experiencing issues with the analytics feature, as it is not returning any results.