Quick Start Tutorials
- Arborgold Insider - Monthly Updates
- Arborgold Monthly Feature Additions
- Arborgold Monthly Improvements
- 8.1 Release Documentation
- 8.0 Release Documentation
- 7.14 Release Documentation
- 7.12 Release Documentation
- 7.11 Release Documentation
- 7.10 Release Documentation
- 7.9 Release Documentation
- 7.8 Release Documentation
- 7.7 Release Documentation
Industry Use Cases
Company & User Settings and Lists
Services, Pricing, & Resources
Jobs Management & Mobile Estimator
Payroll Tracking and Job Costing
Supply Chain Management & Accounts Payable
Communication and Renewals
Reports and Analytics
Arborgold Weekly Improvements - July 10, 2023 - July 14, 2023
Week 2 (July 10, 2023 - July 14, 2023)
Items resolved this week:
- Unable to select all customers when generating a customer list.
- An issue with sending job reminders.
- Job reminder emails are adding "item1" before the merge field for the service.
- Issues with receiving Proposal Acceptance Emails
- Appointment creation occasionally encounters a 400 error.
- HTML tags are appearing on the hover window for services in the work scheduler.
- Displaying incorrect recurring service visits.
- An issue with deactivated employees appearing in future work.
- Issue encountered when attempting to save Equipment and Material under job costing.
- The Work Order Notes box appears empty, even if there are notes for Jobs in the Arborgold Crew app.
- An issue with services not appearing in the Arborgold Crew app.
- There is an issue with the accurate saving of hours when inputting them under Job Costing.
- A problem was encountered when attempting to add new plant items from the service detail screen.
- Appointment automation templates do not automatically include the scheduled date and start time.
- Error encountered when entering zip code during CP login.