Quick Start Tutorials
- Arborgold Insider - Monthly Updates
- Arborgold Monthly Feature Additions
- Arborgold Monthly Improvements
- 8.1 Release Documentation
- 8.0 Release Documentation
- 7.14 Release Documentation
- 7.12 Release Documentation
- 7.11 Release Documentation
- 7.10 Release Documentation
- 7.9 Release Documentation
- 7.8 Release Documentation
- 7.7 Release Documentation
Industry Use Cases
Company & User Settings and Lists
Services, Pricing, & Resources
Jobs Management & Mobile Estimator
Payroll Tracking and Job Costing
Supply Chain Management & Accounts Payable
Communication and Renewals
Reports and Analytics
Charge a percent of your invoiced services to account for fuel expenses.
Fuel Surcharges allow you to bill a percentage of the services you plan to invoice. It is tied to a service allowing you to determine your naming convention ("Fuel Surcharge" "Gas Fee" "Petrol Charge" etc). This service appears on your invoice upon invoicing from a job.
Begin be creating a new service named "Fuel Charge" from Settings > Items > Services.
Then within Company Settings, locate "Job" Settings from the right navigation. Here you will find Default Job Surcharge Service.
Select "Fuel Surcharge" from this list and indicate the Default Job Surcharge Service Percentage % in the field below.
Fuel Surcharges can also be updated in Batch from the Jobs Listing like so: