Quick Start Tutorials
- Arborgold Insider - Monthly Updates
- Arborgold Monthly Feature Additions
- Arborgold Monthly Improvements
- 8.1 Release Documentation
- 8.0 Release Documentation
- 7.14 Release Documentation
- 7.12 Release Documentation
- 7.11 Release Documentation
- 7.10 Release Documentation
- 7.9 Release Documentation
- 7.8 Release Documentation
- 7.7 Release Documentation
Industry Use Cases
Company & User Settings and Lists
Services, Pricing, & Resources
Jobs Management & Mobile Estimator
Payroll Tracking and Job Costing
Supply Chain Management & Accounts Payable
Communication and Renewals
Reports and Analytics
- Default appointment scheduling settings
Appointments will default to a 30 minute duration when using the drag and drop scheduling tool.
- Scheduler view updates
Within Arborgold's Appointment Scheduler "Day" view, you can select either condensed or detailed view settings, by hour.
- Modal window UI improvements
We've improved Arborgold's UI by adding a background overlay for smaller window pop-ups and expanding larger window pop-ups to full size.
- Improved UI changes for locked fields
Text size is larger, text color is darker, and the background color for the locked fields has been updated.
- New field on service detail screen
Within each service listing, we've added a quantity field in the "other" tab. When using this field and applying this service to a job, this default quantity is set to the line item automatically.
- New filter and search features
Filter and search for services are now available within single and group programs on the job screen.
- New column on work scheduler
Bid date column is now available within unscheduled and scheduled listings.
- Save before sending proposals
When sending or navigating away from your draft proposal on the job screen, any unsaved changes will trigger a confirmation pop-up with a reminder to save your changes.
- New column for message center
We added a new column for "Ad Source" within the message listing screen.
- New column for plant inventory module
A new column for "Tree Condition" has been added to the Plant Inventory Listing's fields.