Quick Start Tutorials
- Arborgold Insider - Monthly Updates
- Arborgold Monthly Feature Additions
- Arborgold Monthly Improvements
- 8.1 Release Documentation
- 8.0 Release Documentation
- 7.14 Release Documentation
- 7.12 Release Documentation
- 7.11 Release Documentation
- 7.10 Release Documentation
- 7.9 Release Documentation
- 7.8 Release Documentation
- 7.7 Release Documentation
Industry Use Cases
Company & User Settings and Lists
Services, Pricing, & Resources
Jobs Management & Mobile Estimator
Payroll Tracking and Job Costing
Supply Chain Management & Accounts Payable
Communication and Renewals
Reports and Analytics
Work Scheduler Batch Actions: Updating Service, Jobsite, and customer tags.Work Scheduler Batch Actions -> Updating Service, Jobsite, and customer tags. Batch updating the service tags, jobsite tags, and customer tags on both the scheduled and unscheduled work listings of the work scheduler
You can batch update the service tags, jobsite tags, and customer tags on both the scheduled and unscheduled services sides of the scheduler.
The scheduled service listing side if you check the boxes next to the service(s) you wish to update you can select the action at the bottom left to and select the proper update action based on which tags you wish to update.
You will then see the proper tag selected with a box to either apply or remove the tags, just be sure to select a tag in the dropdown before clicking apply or remove. Apply will apply that tag to the selected service(s) and remove will remove that tag if applicable. '
The same information can be executed on the unscheduled service listing on the right side.
Did this answer your question?
Last Modified by Josh Hughey 6/26/2023