Quick Start 3: Creating Customers Everything you need to know about Creating Clients in Arborgold
When you are finished watching, continue our Quick Start Series
Creating Customers in Arborgold
1. Head to the left navigation (☰) in the upper left corner of your screen.
2. Look for the module entitled CRM. This stands for Customer Relationship Management.
3. Here you should see a list of your customer if you have had an import.
4. From here, look for the "(+) Add New" button in the upper left corner.
5. This will load a new client form where you can begin to enter their contact information. You will need to provide at least the following:
First and Last Name (or)
Other fields that are strongly encouraged:
Tax Level & Account Terms
Do not forget to hit SAVE in the upper left corner when you've completed the form.
You can also add additional Job Sites from the top of the menu.
After this tutorial, you should be able to...
[ ] Search for a customer
[ ] Add a new customer (first and last name, company, address, phone number)
[ ] Explain the difference between a billing address vs a job site.
[ ] Understand client email preferences
[ ] Integration Options (Twilio, Bluepay)
[ ] Tagging customer
[ ] Defaulting tax and terms and conditions